When it comes to accessories in the summer, nothing is like my trusty straw tote. The woven material and the natural color palette together create an overall laid-back look for the weekend and the beach.
1. Kate Spade Cherry Valley Adeline $325 (also available in green)
2. Kate Spade Hello Sunshine Willow $193 (on sale)
3. Lily Pulitzer Docksider Tote $148
Really adore the striped Lily Pulitzer Docksier Tote above, such a cute color combination. Also, check out this cool Kate Spade I Need a Vacation tote, seriously, I do need a vacation right now (get the hint hubby?)
I am also liking the straw clutch trend for this season. You can easily go from a day to night look when pairing the straw clutch with a bold pattern summer dress.
1. Aldo Rowbotham $40 (I think I will get this one, the bow in the front is just too cute)
3. Kate Spade Cherry Valley Kyra $245
Whether lounging on the beach or strolling in the park, you can't go wrong with a straw floppy hat for the summer. Not only it is a stylish accessory, but it also protects your face from the sun.
2. ASOS Brixton Alana Floppy Straw Hat $138.49
3. Aqua Raffia Floppy Hat with Large Brim and Ribbon $65.80 (on sale)
5. Miss Sixty Tsuiroad Hat $59
Every girl including myself wants to have sun-kissed skin for the summer, but baking under the sun for hours to get the tan is not a wise thing to do anymore. Came across this very useful article on Easy Steps for a Flawless Self-tan at Beautylish. Thank goodness for easy to use self-tanners, we all can have a sun-kissed glow without damaging our skins.
Happy Friday & Have a Good Weekend