Monday, August 22, 2011

Introducing...SHOP CHIC ESCAPE



If you have been following my blog since the beginning, you would know I wanted to open my own online shop way back in June. I have been wanting to do this for the longest time, but the uncertainties of success and the time commitment have been my biggest hold backs. Fashion is one of the few things that I am truly passionate about, and it is what motivates me. With the support and positive feedback I gained from my fellow readers ever since I started this blog, it finally got me over the hurdle. I am excited to announce that Shop Chic Escape is finally here! My online shop is another platform for me to extend my passion for fashion and to share it with everyone out there.

All Chic Escape readers will receive 15% off on your entire purchase, just enter CHIC15 at checkout. The code is good until September 30, 2011. I am also adding some new stocks in the next week or so, please stay tuned and check back often.



3 comments:

  1. i love your blog and how fun your photographs are...

    Label me ADDICT ♥
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so exciting!! Going to check it out RIGHT NOW :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a denim shirt but haven't gotten one yet.

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...