Thursday, August 25, 2011

Coral Love




My closet consists of a lot of black and white pieces, but if you look closely, you'll see a splatter of colors everywhere. My recent color crush gotta be coral. There is something about this bright red orange color that really caught my eye. When it came to pairing this coral pleated skirt, I kinda played it on the safe side. I did not even bother to attempt color blocking. Instead, I chose a basic blouse to go with the bright color. 



Zara Blouse | Dynamite Skirt | Chanel Bag & Earrings | F21 Necklace | Jeffrey Campbell Wedges


11 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant color, that skirt! LOVE it!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks awesome on you <3! very nice outfit honey

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute skirt - the colour is great. love your necklace and wedges too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. coral really rock`s in you!!!

    http://ilovemyclosetandyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove that color! I cannot believe it's from Dynamite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.



    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...