1. YSL Arty Ring via Net-a-Porter ($250): I love the YSL arty ring. It is such a statement ring and the versatility to wear with any outfit is an added bonus. I own this ring in turquoise and I almost wear it everyday. Now I am lusting over this soft pink color and wondering if I should invest in another one? hehe
2. 11' Pink Satchel via Cambridge Satchel (£74): Ever since I saw Fashionsquad's outfit post wearing a fluorescent yellow satchel, I immediately fell in love with it. I even entered her giveaway but did not win. Darn! But I am not sure if I can pull off a bright fluorescent colored satchel like her, a more feminine pink color is probably more suitable for my personality and my style.
3. YSL Glossy Balm via Sephora ($30): I am in need of a good quality lip balm and this Sephora exclusive YSL glossy balm might do just the trick. One drawback though, it doesn't have sun protection.
4. Essie Nail Polish in Super Bossa Nova, Pansy, Petal Pink($8): some new pink shades to pretty up my nails.
5. Moroccan Leather Pouffe in Fuchsia via Table Tonic ($199): this fuchsia leather pouffe will probably be a fun decoration to brighten up my mainly monotone place. But with the current Canada Post strike going on, I am hesitate to order anything online at this moment.
6. Oil Painting via Cocoa & Hearts ($95): the owner Jen Ramos of Cocoa & Hearts is one talented lady and probably one of the most well-known bloggers out there. She runs a successful blog and shop - Made By Girl, and it is where I get my daily inspirations from. She recently launched Cocoa & Hearts where she sells her original paintings. I shall order one of her paintings when the Canada Post strike is over.
7. Lemonade Stand Popsicle via Somewheresplendid: aren't these little popsicles so cute? I love colorful, adorable and easy-to-make chilly treats for the summer.